- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 25th June 2018
- Job Type
Up to £30,000.00
Our client, a highly reputable property management and development company, is looking for a Procurement Analyst to join their friendly team in central London. Although an entry level role, this would be ideally suited to a candidate with experience within procurement or a similar environment.
- Act as a procurement advocate to support new procurement system implementations across the business
- End to end supplier on boarding
- Design and produce reports and monitoring spend
- Ensuring GDPR compliance is being adhered to
- Tracking contracts
- Database management
- Extracting raw data and translating it into understandable reports for the wider business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Attention to detail
- A keen eye for analytical data
- The ability to maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Confident and concise communication skills
- A good team player
The role offers an attractive salary of up to £30,000 with great progression opportunities.
Please contact Heather Blain at Cobalt recruitment to discuss this opportunity further or apply with an up to date copy of your CV.