- UK, Berkshire
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 12th June 2019
- Job Type
£25,000 - £29,000 (DOE)
Slough for 3 months | Central London thereafter
This opportunity will initially be a 6 month contract with the view to go permanent should you be successful within the role.
My client, a property investment and development company, is looking for a Property Administrator to join their busy team. This business is highly successful in both the UK and continental Europe. After an initial handover in Slough, the role will be based in central London.
This role will be key in providing first class support to the Head of Estates and the wider London team.
- Respond to general enquiries received from customers, contractors and the general public
- Work closely to assist the Estates Manager and team
- Organise estate and unit inspections
- Liaise with customers on planned maintenance
- Record and maintain statutory certificates and documents such as EPCs, asbestos surveys etc
- Maintain a database of works progress to ensure they are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Instruct minor works and repairs, ensuring customers are kept updated at regular stages
- Process purchase orders and invoices
- Liaising closely with utility companies
- Manage the insurance claim process
The ideal candidate
- Ideally the successful candidate will have experience in, or an interest in the property sector
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills - specifically Word and Excel
- Flexible and adaptable
- Driving licence (ideally)
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary, flexi time, and a generous bonus and pension scheme.