- GBP25000.00 - GBP27000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 28th August 2018
- Job Type
6-12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is one of the UK's largest commercial property investment and management companies and a member of FTSE 100. The company was founded 74 years ago and became a Real Estate Trust in 2007. They now own and manage more than 29 million square ft of property around the UK and are currently helping to reshape London, through their knowledge, expertise and innovation.
A new position has arisen within their property management division, for a Property Administrator. This person will be responsible for providing financial administrative support to the Operations team of 18 plus other internal teams, eg. Accounts Payable.
- Raise and receipt Purchase Orders related to Service Charge, Asset Management and Post
- PC Development using CODA
- Review PO's raised and invoices received in order to resolve queries from Service Partners and internal teams
- On a weekly basis run a PO detail/summary report and action Purchase Orders that need to be receipted or closed
- Regularly monitor Direct Recovery Charges, raise Customer Invoices, and liaise with Billings and Credit Control departments on payments and queries
- Work with Accounts Payable, monitor payment runs, action Log Vouchered reports, and provide explanation on invoices 'on hold'
- On a monthly basis, work with Property Accountants, action Receipted Not Invoiced PO's reports, liaise with Operation Managers and external companies when necessary
- Strong Microsoft packages experience including Excel
- Finance admin experience
- Commercial property administration experience
Please note this is a 6 to 12 month Fixed Term Contract position.
To apply for this position today please click on the link below