- GBP21000.00 - GBP23000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 22nd November 2018
- Job Type
Property Administrator, 12 Month FTC, Birmingham, Competitive salary & benefits package
My client are a leading international property advisor who are looking for a capable Property Administrator to join their Birmingham office on a 12 month fixed term contract. Supporting the Occupier Management team, you will assist with the management of key client portfolios across the West Midlands area.
Main duties will include:
- Assist the Occupier Management team with the day to day management of key portfolios on behalf of national occupier clients.
- Liaise with the Property Administration Team in respect of database changes and invoice authorisation
- Undertake property inspections for management purposes
- Liaise with landlords on minor issues, escalating to senior colleagues as appropriate
- Deal directly with tenants on matters such as repair issues and arrears
- Provide support to the Estates Help desk with regards to lease interpretation and liaison with FM suppliers
- Work with the accounts team on payment of rents and service charge budgets
The appointed Property Administrator must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A practical understanding and experience of property management with knowledge of lease terms
- A good level of computer literacy including Excel, Word and Outlook with an ability to pick up new packages quickly
- Strong customer service skills, able to deal directly with clients and colleagues at all levels
- A good understanding of finance and accounting, specifically property related
- Ability to think on your feet, using your initiative and work as part of a team
- Excellent organisation skills with an ability to prioritise work
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading providers of occupier management services, who can provide a fun, but hardworking team environment, coupled with a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Please apply on-line with your most recent CV, outlining why you feel you would be appropriate for this Property Administrator fixed term contract.