- GBP20000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 12th January 2019
- Job Type
Our client acquires, upgrades and manages residential properties. The company owns 47,000 apartments in Sweden,
Denmark, Germany and France.
They are looking for a residential property administrator with a strong customer service and administration background.
You will support the Property Managers in the day-to-day running of the portfolio and to ensure that the best service possible is given to residents.
- Provide suppliers with relevant information for upcoming check outs and utilities etc.
- Key management - maintain existing database and issuing of keys to internal and external suppliers including stock management
- Update and upload documents to database and maintain CRM database
- Manage in-bound post and distribute to the relevant person/team
- Assist Property Manager Team with the uploading, validation checks and processing of invoices and invoice amendments as required
- Assist Property Managers/Service Centre with outbound correspondence via post or email to existing residents, and with immediate tenant matters
- Assisting Property Managers with administrative projects such as HMO Licence applications, new acquisition information and departmental projects
We require someone who has an eye for detail, is adaptable and able to consistently deliver a high standard of administrative support to the Property Management Team.
The ideal candidate will
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Positive attitude towards routine tasks
This company promote work-life balance, an inspiring workplace, flexible working hours and big responsibility within a flat organization.
To apply for this vacancy please click on the link below