- GBP20000 - GBP22000.00 per annum
- UK, East & East Anglia
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 12th April 2019
- Job Type
£20,000 - £22,000
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional customer focused individual to work in their busy block / estate management business alongside the Support Service Manager as Property Administrator, in a team of 4 Administrators. This is a varied and challenging role and the successful applicant will be based at their offices in Luton. The Property Administrator will be the first point of contact for all external Customers. This role will involve;
- Email and letter writing
- Liaising with other departments to resolve enquires and logging all information to ensure that the internal databases are kept up to date with all relevant information.
- Providing exceptional customer service to customers, internal departments and contractors.
- To ensure that all tasked work from Property Managers, Development Managers, Residents, Contractors or any other customer work is carried out
- Taking inbound customer calls and following the correct escalation process
- Maintaining quality standards set by the business
- Managing low level complaints
- Responding to contacts within timescales / service levels set by the business
- Raising maintenance orders including the annual tendering process and any other ad-hoc orders as necessary
- To carry out the administration work involved for any major works including section 20 notices
- Deal with simple contractor enquiries
- Email and text handling
- To ensure computer system is updated accurately and all relevant documentation is saved within the appropriate areas
- All correspondence to be responded to and dealt with professionally and in accordance with Customer Promise.
- Update the Property Manager / Development Manager and system on any development specific issues as appropriate
- Other tasks within the department as required by the business in line with your role
- People Skills
- Excellent communication skills (both face-to-face and via the telephone)
- The candidate should demonstrate a calm and confident manner when dealing with difficult customers and must be a good team player.
- Experience of working in a similar role is preferable
If this location is convenient for you and you have the relevant skills set please send your CV via the link