- GBP23000 - GBP28000 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 8th November 2018
- Job Type
Property Administrator, Full-Time, Permanent, Manchester City Centre, £23,000 -£28,000 Per Annum
My client is an innovative and expanding Property Development and Investment business based in the heart of Manchester. Through genuine business growth, they require a capable Property Administrator to join their team in the city centre.
Typical duties include:
- Maintenance of the estates databases, ensuring that the systems are regularly updated and storage of hard copies of documentation are stored efficiently
- Initiate fee raising and purchase order management using the system xero
- Act as a main point of contact between the team and tenants to control processes and assist with communication.
- Liaise with our in-house Finance team to ensure efficient collection and payment of rent, service charge and insurance.
- Deal with tenant applications for landlords consent for assignment, subletting and alterations.
- Instruct third parties including solicitors, suppliers and other internal business units.
- Deal with utilities, business rates and other suppliers as necessary.
- Undertake property inspections when required.
- Assist with the service charge process at budgeting, variance reporting and reconciliation stages.
- Provide administrative support including writing letters, organising meetings, creating spreadsheets and answering the phones.
- Manage, administer and take ownership of small projects within the portfolio
- Attend meetings where required.
- Assist in organising tenant events
- Act as a day to day point of contact for general tenant, client and internal queries.
- Liaise with our IT advisor to organise our systems and protect our information.
The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience of working in real estate and ideally come from a Property Management background. To apply for this position please apply online with your most recent CV.