- £22,000 - 26,000 per annum
- UK, South West & Wales
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 16th January 2018
- Job Type
Property Administrator - 12 months FTC
My client is a leading global property consultancy who is looking for a Property Administrator to join their Corporate Real Estate team in Bristol. Working as part of this dedicated team, the successful candidate will be required to support the Property Managers in looking after key corporate occupier accounts across Bristol.
· Maintenance of the estates databases, ensuring that the systems are regularly updated
· Assist the Property Management team interpreting leases.
· Liaise with both internal and external clients to co-ordinate database services and information.
· Initiate fee raising and purchase order management
· Act as a main point of contact between the team and client to control processes and assist with communication.
· Undertake regular presentation of reports to internal and external client's.
· Liaise with the Client's Finance team to ensure efficient collection and payment of rent.
· Manage void and vacant properties having regard to procedures and insurers requirements.
· Ensure tenant compliance with lease obligations.
· Deal with tenant applications for landlords consent for assignment, subletting and alterations.
· Instruct third parties including solicitors, suppliers and other internal business units.
· Deal with utilities and other suppliers as necessary.
· Undertake property inspections when required.
· Assist with the service charge process at budgeting, variance reporting and reconciliation stages.
· Provide administrative support to the Property Management team.
· Manage, administer and take ownership of small projects across the portfolio and take ownership for billing and tracking fees where payable.
· Assist the wider team with preparation for client reports and attend meetings where required.
· Act as a day to day point of contact for general tenant, client and internal queries.
The appointed Property Administrator will possess experience of working for a Property Management advisor or similar Corporate Real Estate team, with a basic understanding around the principles of property management and a proven track record in administration. The successful candidate will possess:
· Good GCSE passes in both English and Mathematics.
· Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook skills.
· Excellent command of written/verbal English.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this and similar roles, please contact Nicole Thackrah on 0161 457 0105.