- GBP23000 - GBP27000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Business Support, Business Support
- 26th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client acquires, upgrades and manages residential properties. The company owns 47,000 apartments in Sweden,
Denmark, Germany and France.
They are looking for a residential property administrator with a strong customer service and administration background.
You will support the Property Managers in the day-to-day running of the portfolio and to ensure that the best service possible is given to residents.
- Provide suppliers with relevant information for upcoming checkouts and utilities etc.
- Key management - maintain existing database and issuing of keys to internal and external suppliers including stock management
- Update and upload documents to database and maintain CRM database
- Manage inbound post and distribute to the relevant person/team
- Assist Property Manager Team with the uploading, validation checks and processing of invoices and invoice amendments as required
- Assist Property Managers/Service Centre with outbound correspondence via post or email to existing residents and with immediate tenant matters
- Assist Property Managers with administrative projects such as HMO Licence applications, new acquisition information and departmental projects
- Put together tenancy agreements
Our client is looking for someone who has an eye for detail, is adaptable and able to consistently deliver a high standard of administrative support to the Property Management Team.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Residential property administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
To apply for this vacancy please click on the link below