- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 4th February 2019
- Job Type
£25,000 - £30,000
My client, who owns a large residential portfolio, is looking for a Property Administrator to join their expanding team to support the Property Management team. After a successful 25 years, this company continues to go from strength to strength and so this is a very exciting time to join the team.
This role would suit an experienced administrator, ideally from a property background.
- Be the first point of contact via phone and email queries
- Check and upload property documents
- Provide full admin support to the property managers
- Liaise with contractors and coordinate any maintenance works
- Assist with refurbishment projects
- Log and track the progress of upgrades
- Assisting with the management and letting of properties
- Strong administrative and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proactive attitude
- A great team player
This role comes with an attractive salary, benefit structure and the opportunity to be part of a growing, successful business.