- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 19th September 2018
- Job Type
My client, a highly regarded and forward-thinking real estate company are looking for a Property Administrator to join their central London team. This company has a global presence, and its continued growth is testament to the hardworking nature of the employees. This is a desirable opportunity to be part of an exciting, market leader in the property industry.
This is a newly created role which would suit a capable property administrator as you will be supporting property managers in the day-to-day running of their portfolios.
- Providing first class administrative support to the property managers
- Updating and tracking documents
- Ensuring compliance is being adhered to
- Assisting with validation checks
- Paying invoices and looking into discrepancies
- Assisting the team with new acquisitions and projects
- Liaising with third parties in relation to utilities, check in/check outs etc
- Team assistance as required
The ideal candidate will have
- Proven administration skills
- A background in property and customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to multitask and a keen eye for detail
- A hardworking attitude
This role is a great opportunity which comes with an attractive salary and great benefits - 25 days annual leave, generous pension scheme, investment scheme, private health care, great training etc.