- UK, South East
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 21st January 2019
- Job Type
I am working with an independent property management firm offering services to developers, private landlords and residential management companies. Due to expansion, they are seeking an experienced Administrator to join the team and assist the property managers and accounts department.
As this is an independent company, it would suit someone looking for a 'family feel', someone who has a genuine interest in property and is looking for a long-term career. Clients regularly come in to the office, so a friendly demeanour and strong customer service skills are essential.
- Assisting the property managers with the day to day running of their portfolio
- Assisting the account department with payments, invoicing, reporting
- Assist with maintenance issues
- Data inputting
- Ensuring compliance documents are up to data
- Assisting with insurance queries
- Liaising with contractors, 3rd parties etc
- General team assistance
- A friendly, hardworking attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
You will be rewarded with a flexible and relaxed working environment and attractive salary.