- GBP28000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 13th February 2018
- Job Type
Vauxhall, South West London
Our client is a FTSE 250 property investment company who are listed on the London Stock Exchange. They have a property portfolio in the UK, Germany and France which is listed at a value of £1.6 billion. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Coordinator to join the team at their offices in South West London. This person will be responsible for supporting Facilities, Asset and Property Managers with Administration and a small amount of P.A duties.
- Support the UK Property Team by responding to any portfolio related queries
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Diary management and travel booking
- Maintenance of property and contact database
- Arrange tenant meetings
- Oversee the admin of property inspections
- Assist in property maintenance reporting
Key Skills Required;
- Previous residential or commercial property related experience is a must
- Advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel and Databases
- Facilities knowledge is a plus
- Pro-active nature
This company offer excellent benefits and an opportunity for flexible working hours.
To apply for this vacancy please click on the link below.