Property Manager - Church Commissioners
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 27th April 2018
- Job Type
Do you want to work for a leading global property consultancy?
One of our top clients is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join the team at their Head Office in Central London.
In this role, you will be managing a portfolio on behalf of The Church Commission, this is a well-established corporate collection of assets and as such requires high levels of professionalism. You will work closely with top industry professionals.
Day-to-day duties include the following:
- Carry out pre-tenancy works as agreed
- Visit properties twice a year and when vacant or being refurbished
- Arrange routine and emergency maintenance during a tenancy
- Co-ordinate and oversee refurbishment projects
- Pay all contractor and utility invoices
- Prepare for and attend regular meetings with client
- Account for variance to budget on a quarterly basis
- Produce property visit reports and send to landlord where required
- To attend to any items marked on check in report, checkout reports and negotiate deposit return
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working within residential property management, in particular, complex corporate portfolios.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.