Rate Administrator - Property - Temporary
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 4th June 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are currently working alongside an honourable Commercial Real Estate organisation who are urgently seeking a Rate Account Assistant on a temporary basis to start immediately. The main purpose of this opportunity will be to provide support to the Client Relationship Director and Senior Rate Account Manager to contribute to the success of the client contract and the wider department.
This role will initially be for 3 weeks, with the possibility of extension and would suit a competent administrator who is confident working across MS Office Suite and using in-house systems for Data Management purposes.
Rate Administrator - £12.00 P/H
Temporary - 3 weeks minimum
- Data management of the database for specific client portfolio's
- Production of letters and emails to billing authorities
- To log all refunds received on a daily basis
- All general administrative duties across the department
- Checking and processing business rate demands
- Contacting billing authorities regarding refunds, reminders, final notices and court summons
- Provide consistent support to the Client Relationship Director and Senior Rate Account Manager
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A professional and flexible approach in a busy working environment
- Good organisation and communication skills essential
- Must be able to work accurately and using own initiative, as well as collaboratively with the team.
- Highly competent across MS Office Suite
- Previous experience of working in a Rating / Property environment preferred although not essential as full training will be provided