Real Estate Software Consultant
- GBP60000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 7th October 2019
- Job Type
Permanent Full Time
£65,000 - £80,000
London (Extensive Travel)
A Global Real Estate Software Company working with some of the world's most prestigious Real Estate and Asset Management companies is seeking its next intake of Consultants to work with external clients, consult and manage projects, and to assists in the implementation and integration of their Real Estate software product suite.
This position will report directly to the Director of Consulting Services and gives the chance to join a rapidly expanding global software company in a Client facing role and gain exposure to various industry-leading real estate software systems.
- You will be responsible for working closely with external Clients; consulting, gathering requirements for projects and developing strong business relationships with senior executives.
- You will recommend change improvement and work with the client and internal development team to design and implement solutions.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert and develop a deep and broad understanding of the software product suite.
- Lead workshops to ensure knowledge transfer to the client.
- You will be part of a specialised team and will have the motivation to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel is a large part of this role; be prepared to travel up to 75% of the time.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in Real Estate. They will also be curious and adaptable and have experience in one or more functions within Real Estate.
- Each piece of software lends itself more to the support of somebody with exposure to:
- Funds, or
- Real Estate finance, or
- Valuations, or
- Asset Management, or
- The ability to liaise professionally with clients and build a good working relationship by becoming an influential, trusted advisor.
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you possess intermediate French or German language skills and are able to have a professional business discussion.
The company take a forward-looking approach. So long as you have experience in Real Estate, an ability to take on technical information, and are comfortable in a client-facing role, your application will be considered.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online with your current CV or contact Chris Raymond at Cobalt Recruitment.