Receptionist / Administrator
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 8th February 2019
- Job Type
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a challenging client facing role for an articulate, polished and professional individual with excellent communication skills and a very high standard of presentation.
You will be required to:
- provide exceptional customer service to clients both in person and via the telephone
- manage all meeting room bookings, catering and couriers
- provide administrative assistance to the Office Manager, Project Manager and Marketing Manager
- Maintain all Health and Safety standards within the company
- Have an advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and ideally Adobe
You must have a positive 'can-do' attitude and feel enthusiastic about the idea of providing a top level of service to clients. Initiative and organisational skills are also a must, as are strong MS Office skills and the ability to touch type.
A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role is essential. In return, this national organisation offers some great staff benefits, a fun, lively culture and the very real opportunity to progress your career within the company.
Please note that candidate applications without a valid working visa for NZ will not be considered or responded to.
If this unique opportunity sounds of interest then get in touch and lets get your career moving forward.
To find out more, contact Janine Roxburgh on 0272742655 or apply online.