Receptionist - Bristol
- GBP17000 - GBP21000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, South West & Wales
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 12th June 2019
- Job Type
Our client is the UK's leading specialist manager of mixed commercial real estate portfolios, large office buildings, and mixed use and retail schemes. The Receptionist will join the on-site team who play a key role in delivering first class customer service to their tenants. The Building Receptionist functions as the front line for the client, for a building assisting in all aspects of service delivery, supporting the Building Manager and Senior Management team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Temple Back site in Bristol, ensuring that the highest standards of management, maintenance and service are maintained, whilst having due regard to expenditure and current legislation.
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among occupiers and clients by promptly responding to their service requirements. Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors through dispatch, voice mail and/or other direct contact.
- Ensures compliance with company minimum standards, policies and procedures established for the portfolio properties and the firm.
- Communicate with the occupiers of the property in a courteous manner and assist where able.
- Acknowledges role as office "ambassador". Understands that the company's image is reflected through proper telephone and reception procedures and quality service.
- Meet and greet visitors and occupiers of the building in a professional, courteous and efficient manner - dealing with any concerns efficiently.
- Receives calls and callers to the property, determines nature of business and directs callers to destination in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain the highest standard of building management and cleanliness within area of responsibility and in accordance with agreed specifications
- Maintains role as primary contact for user relative to service requests. Communicates regularly with the BM and occupiers, providing necessary support and information to this primary user contact.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven experience in similar role or environment
- Customer Service experience
- A flexible approach in ensuring targets are achieved.
- Integrity when dealing with colleagues, customers and staff
To apply for this position today please click on the link below