- Up to GBP20000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 13th August 2019
- Job Type
Receptionist, Full-Time, Central Manchester, £20,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading global property consultancy who is looking for a Receptionist to join their team in central Manchester.
The role will include:
- Greeting guests, tenants, clients and being the face of the building.
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of customer service at all times
- Keeping an up-to-date log of anyone on site e.g visitors, contractors and staff lists.
- Booking meeting rooms, receiving bookings by phone, email and in person, arranging catering requirements.
- Answering telephone calls and email management
- Maintain filing systems and any ad hoc administration
- Liaising with in-house and contract staff
- Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6 months Receptionist experience of working in a similar environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly Presentable in appearance
Please apply for this role by uploading your most recent CV to this advert.