- GBP11000.00 - GBP13000.00 per annum
- UK, Scotland
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 13th June 2019
- Job Type
Receptionist, Part-Time (27 hours a week), Permanent, Edinburgh, £13,000 Per Annum
Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you looking for a Front of House role with flexibility? Then this could be the role for you!
My client is a leading national property management organisation and are looking for a Receptionist/Front of House to join their team in their Edinburgh office. You will provide an excellent front of house service, ensuring the smooth running of the office
Main duties will include:
- Booking meeting rooms, receiving bookings by phone, email and in person, arranging catering requirements.
- Answering telephone calls, ensuring all received calls are announced.
- Email management and help-desk ticket management
- To provide visitors with an excellent meet and greet service
- Promote a customer service focused concierge service
- To challenge processes and procedures in order to seek improvements in the performance of customer service and service delivery
- Supporting the Building Manager in the running of the asset
- Maintain filing systems
- To promote a pleasant working environment and liaise with in-house and contract staff
- Logging and actioning help desk calls
- Managing the client space and ensuring that meeting rooms and reception are maintained to an excellent standard.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times ensuring high quality facilities and administrative services are delivered to all external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least two years Receptionist experience of working in a similar environment (property sector ideal but not essential)
- Excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- Fast/accurate typing
- Excellent communication skillset
To apply for this vacancy, please upload the most recent copy of your CV to this advert