- GBP20000.00 - GBP21000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 13th August 2019
- Job Type
£21,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading property investor who is looking for a Receptionist to join its team in central Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity for the appointed Receptionist to be the face of a newly redeveloped site in the heart of the City Centre.
The role will include:
- Greeting guests, tenants, clients and essentially being the face of the building.
- Keeping an up-to-date log of anyone on site e.g visitors, contractors and staff lists.
- To provide visitors with an impeccable meet and greet service
- Booking meeting rooms, receiving bookings by phone, email and in person, arranging catering requirements.
- Answering telephone calls and email management
- Maintain filing systems and any ad hoc administration
- Liaising with in-house and contract staff
- Managing the client space and ensuring that reception is maintained to an excellent standard.
- Providing excellent customer service to all guests/clients and ensuring high quality facilities and administrative services are delivered to all external stakeholders.
- Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6 months Receptionist experience of working in a similar environment
- Excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly Presentable in appearance
Please apply for this role by uploading your most recent CV to this advert.