- GBP60000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 7th August 2018
- Job Type
Up to £70k
My client is responsible for some of the most iconic retail and office locations across the UK. They are now on the lookout for a Customer Relationship Manager to focus on the company's office leasing ensuring tenants receive an unbeatable customer experience whilst retaining and growing the business.
The role requires someone with a thorough understanding of commercial property within the office space who can think strategically and use customer insights in order to put plans in place.
- CreationofCRM Strategy and prioritise accounts to manage flow from leasing and asset management strategy
- Customer engagement and targeting strategies
- Ensuring consistent high quality approach with all our customers
- Act as a coordinator for CRM related activity to support our Office leasing offer
- Interface with Storey Account Manager on alignment of CRM related acitivty
- Creation of guidelines for account management
- To understand and share customer information
- Facilitate account management and leasing process
- Saleforce development and maintenance for Offices
- Launching customer profiles
- Monitoring of account management standards via Salesforce
- Trade news collation and comms via Salesforce
- Occupier events management, e.g. what events, who to invite, strategic seating plans
- CRM execution (through asset management and leasing teams), including regular meetings, communications and research
- Data communication to occupiers (in collaboration with Insights team)
- Occupier survey (in collaboration with Insights team)
Please only apply if you have proven experience with implementing a CRM strategy in a similar role and have used Salesforce.
For more information please contact Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org.