Residential Property Administrator
- GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 5th September 2019
- Job Type
I am currently working with a leading property client who acquire, upgrade and manage residential properties globally. The company owns 50,000 apartments in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, England, Canada and the US. They also build their own applications and create their own technology.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Property Administrator to join their central offices in the West End and support the Property Managers with day to day administration.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to;
- Provide suppliers with relevant information for upcoming check outs and utilities etc.
- Key management - maintain existing database and issuing of keys to internal and external suppliers including stock management
- Update and upload documents to database and maintain CRM database
- Provide general administrative support to the Property Managers on a day to day basis and during special projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar role within residential property
- Experience with Tenancy Agreements
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Be able to multi-task efficiently
- have a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- enjoy working autonomously and as part of a wider team
This company offers a great work-life balance, an inspiring workplace, flexible working hours and big responsibility within a flat organisation.
If you are keen to apply for this role please click on the link below.