- UK, Sussex
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 8th October 2018
- Job Type
Up to £22,000
My client, a highly regarded specialist property firm which focuses on residential and commercial lettings and sales, valuations, land management and planning is looking for a secretary to join their team in Lewes.
This well-known company showcases some of the best and most sought after properties from village cottages to large country estates throughout the county.
This position will be providing efficient secretarial and administrative support to the Director and Team.
- Diary Management
- Assisting with valuation reports
- Audio typing
- Paying invoices and looking into discrepancies
- Assisting with the production of trustee reports
- Carrying out anti-money laundering checks
- Inputting data and producing reports as requested
- Maintenance and updating of filing systems
The ideal candidate will
- Clear and confident communicator
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Experience within property preferred
- Experience supporting a team is desirable
This is a great role for someone with a passion for the property industry.