Service Desk Operator
- GBP17000.00 - GBP19000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 27th February 2019
- Job Type
Service Desk Operator, 6 Month Contract, Full-Time, Birmingham, £17,000 - £19,000 Per Annum.
My client is a leading national property management company and are looking for a Service Desk Operator to join their growing team in their central Birmingham office. This role would sit within the portfolio management team and would be to primarily support the Manchester Surveying team providing administrative support on a day to day basis.
The main duties of the role would include:
- Dealing with inbound calls, logging and monitoring jobs on the service desk system
- Assist the FM team to monitor customer service
- Monitoring the service desk based in order to monitor performance as required to an excellent standard.
- Assures quick response by other team members and selected contractors
- Liaise effectively with suppliers, FMs, Surveyors and tenants over e-mail and telephone in a professional manner.
- Provide reporting and feedback on supply chain performance and service desk performance to stakeholders.
- To assist FM's in the maintenance of and ensure that the management database accurately reflects the picture of services within the managed sites.
- Be aware of Health and Safety responsibilities in relation to Property Services, in the absence of the FM in order to raise and resolve any incidents.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as requested
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer Service skill set
- Organisational/prioritising skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in difficult situations.
To apply for the above role please upload an up to date copy of your CV to this advert.