- Up to GBP20000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 1st November 2018
- Job Type
Team Administrator, Altrincham, Permanent, £18,000 - £20,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading national real estate advisor who is looking for a team administrator to join their expanding team in their Altrincham office. The ideal candidate must understand the importance of building personal relationships with clients and be proficient in the following areas:Able to provide comprehensive support and general administrative assistance to the Surveyors and Directors.
- Able to provide comprehensive support and general administrative assistance to the Surveyors and Directors.
- Manage diaries and co-ordinate/schedule meetings.
- Field calls on behalf of the Directors and act as the office interface between clients and visitors.
- Co-ordinate all travel and diary management.
- Extensive filing - electronic and hard copy documents.
- Transferring calls and taking calls.
- Strong typing skills required for client reports and any associated correspondence.
- Excellent understanding and ability to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Organised and confident, having good interpersonal skills and an approachable demeanour.
- Typing letters and correspondences.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Arranging lunch meetings.
- Preparation PowerPoint presentations/tenders.
- Travel Arrangements.
- Meeting co-ordination and minute taking.
- Creating files and filing.
- Frequent use of in-house computer systems: opening files, updating fee productions, updating contacts.
- Meeting co-ordination
Please apply directly here by uploading your most recent CV.