- GBP18000.00 - GBP20000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 7th March 2019
- Job Type
Team Coordinator/Administrator, Full-Time, Permanent, Manchester, £18,000 - £20,000 Per Annum
Cobalt are delighted to be working alongside an innovative and dynamic new Property Consultancy based in the heart of Manchester city centre. They are looking for a Team Coordinator/Administrator to join their expanding team. The role will function to assist with marketing, job management and overall administrative support to a team of building surveyors.
Main duties of the role include:
- Job management including maintaining client trackers and ensuring surveyors update their own individual trackers
- Daily marketing duties such as writing blog posts for the company website, updating Linked in, sending out mailers using Mail Chimp and planning and facilitating company events.
- Some business development duties including calling potential clients for meetings and creating target lists.
- Helping with system backups
- Daily diary management
- Dealing with expenses
- Updating contacts lists
- Providing financial support to the team, e.g. creating and sending out invoices, setting up new clients on the internal system, using the Excel system.
- Formatting and checking reports for spelling and grammatical errors
- Issuing reports to clients
- Maintaining documents on the system
- Undertaking property inspections
- Helping to build client relationships where possible
- All ad hoc office duties
Desired candidate skillset:
- Property/real estate administration background (desired not essential)
- Driven and dynamic personality is key in this role
- Excellent knowledge and grasp of the Microsoft Office package including Excel
- Competent administration skillset from any professional service's
- Keen interest in property/real estate
- Degree (desired not essential)
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who has a keen interest in the world of real estate to develop a new career in property.
To apply for this role, please upload the most recent copy of your CV to the above advert.