Team Secretary - 4 Days a week
- GBP23000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Business Support, Business Support
- 12th March 2020
- Job Type
Part-Time 4 days a week
up to £25k
Based in the City
My client is a Real Estate Investment Management company based in the City. They are looking for a Team Secretary/Team Administrator with a property background to come in and assist with administrative tasks and support the team.
* Manage meeting room bookings for internal meetings and external clients.
* Answer switchboard phone calls and operate the door entry system for guests.
* Prepare expense claim forms for the team.
* Greet guests and prepare refreshments for meetings.
* Manage diary appointments and co-ordinate changing diaries.
* Arrange meetings/travel.
* Type letters and assist Asset Managers with administrative tasks, as and when required.
* Be responsible for opening and locking up basement meeting rooms and coordinating refreshments when required.
* Responsibility for ordering and maintaining office supplies including stationery, water, daily kitchen supplies etc.
* Organise couriers for important documents and take post to Post Office.
* Prepare, create and bind PowerPoint presentations.
* Keep contacts up-to-date.
* Help with the organisation of corporate, charitable and team events.
* Liaise with Administrators to coordinate travel and accommodation for Board Meetings, including preparing detailed itineraries.
* Develop and maintain relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
* Prepare and distribute correspondence.
* Maintain effective paper and electronic filing system.
* Ensure the office environment is maintained for the health and well being of all staff.
* Update internal databases, when required
* Conscientious, organised, pays attention to detail.
* Self-starter - uses initiative, able to set own tasks without being prompted and manage own time.
* MS Office (intermediate Word, Advanced PowerPoint and Basic/Intermediate Excel).
* Knowledge and previous use of the Internet and electronic diary (MS Outlook).
* Approachable and friendly.
* Solution orientated with a calm demeanour.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
* Excellent telephone manner, interpersonal skills and verbal/written communication skills.
* Handle and treat sensitive material in a confidential manner.
* Secretarial, administration background.
* Experience of supporting a team within a property/financial company.
* Used to handling sensitive and confidential material.
If you are interested in this role please apply today!