Team Secretary - Part time
- UK, Hertfordshire
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 20th August 2018
- Job Type
Team Secretary (25 hours)
£25,000 pro rata
My client is looking for a part time Team Secretary to join their St Albans team. The role will be providing support to the Rural Team.
This highly regarded specialist property firm focus on residential and commercial lettings and sales, valuations, land management and planning.
- Setting up valuation files
- Typing and formatting reports
- Maintaining files and records
- PA duties including booking travel and preparing expenses for the team
- Arranging the IT for new starters
- Booking and managing meetings rooms, including arranging refreshments
- Raising invoices and managing records
- Identifying property boundaries
- Previous valuation experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
- A confident communicator
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise workloads
Please note, this role is a part time position. The successful candidate will be required to work 25 hours over 3 or 5 days.