Team Secretary - Property Agency - Fixed Term Part-Time
- GBP30000.00 - GBP33000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 12th August 2019
- Job Type
Team Secretary (Part-Time - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Our client is a leading residential and commercial property agency. A new position has arisen at the Head Office for a Team Secretary. The role will be part of the office support team which provides comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the UK business. Whilst each role within the team will work closely with a specific business unit, the role is expected to work across the UK business as required, this includes cover for annual leave and rotations on the reception desk.
- Comprehensive office spport support to the UK business, aligned closely to one business unit.
- Produce a variety of documents on behalf of the business such as formatting reports, third party schedules or surveys and tender submissions.
- First point of contact for suppliers/subcontractors and Parliamentary Etates accounting.
- Setting up and maintaining any team databases, updating client contact database via Access.
- Printing, binding reports, brochures, market reviews, yield and comparable summaries meeting materials, dispatching the relevant documents via post, email or online portal.
- Maintenaning internal team forecasts/monthly data/logging fees for heads of teams and setting up new jobs with files, issuing job numbers and logging jobs on work in progress spreadsheets.
- Maintaining pipeline reports and fee quote trackers.
- Raising and issuing invoices, liaising with accounts team, maintaining log fees billed and chasing outstanding invoices.
- Raising purchase orders for outsourced work, internal fee allocation, running remittance batch numbers, organising landlord cheque payments.
- Producing quarterly/yearly return reports to banks and clients, monthly summaries of Quest system billing for accounts.
- Audio typing up onto the company templates, typing various reports, schedules of dipapidations, offer letters, heads of terms, business correspondence, etc.
- Maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving, document scanning, etc.
- Supporting the business with requests in creating and updating templates and branded material adhering to marketing guidelines
- Absence co-ordinator for Natural HR (including annual leave and sickness absence)
- Submitting expenses for Equity Partners
- Coordinating diaries and organising internal meetings, booking rooms and conference calls, organising catering for meetings if required
- Reception cover on rota
Essential Experience/Skill Set
- Previous office support experience
- Microsoft Excel (intermediate) Microsoft Word (advanced) Powerpoint (intermediate) Adobe PDF (advanced)
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
- Functional or specialist competence with relevant understanding of business/team context