- GBP20000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 13th August 2019
- Job Type
Team Secretary, Full-Time, 12 Month FTC, Manchester City Centre, £20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading international building consultancy, looking for a Team Secretary to join their offices in the heart of Manchester on a 12-month fixed term contract covering maternity leave. The role will provide the main secretarial support to the office.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Producing accurate reports, letters and other documents
- Planning, monitoring and control of own workload.
- Dealing with expenses and travel arrangements
- Accurate and up to date filing of correspondence and other documentation.
- Extensive Diary Management
- Audio-Typing where required
- Following all departmental procedures including Health & Safety support to surveyors
- All ad hoc administrative duties
- Incoming post - open, date stamp and pass to office partner. Outgoing post - copy, prepare, frank and post.
- Filing. Creating electric and hard copy files. Archiving.
- Issuing reports - printing, binding and sending.
- Photocopying, printing, scanning, binding.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Extensive experience in digital dictation
- Accurate typing speeds, minimum 45-50 wpm
- Experience of working with Microsoft Outlook would be an advantage but not essential
- At least 1-year experience within a similar role/consultancy
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications with intermediate experience in editing and formatting Excel documents
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with clients, all levels of staff and other external contacts are essential.
To apply for this role please apply directly to this advert by uploading the most recent copy of your CV.