- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 23rd July 2018
- Job Type
Hours flexible and competitive salary
This is great opportunity to join a small, privately ran Developer/Investor based in Altrincham. Having recently secured new offices in the town, this small team now requires a capable Team Secretary. Your role will be to support the team, providing the following duties:
- Provide comprehensive support and general administrative assistance to the team
- Manage diaries and co-ordinate/schedule meetings
- Field calls on behalf of the team, acting as the first point of contact for the office
- Co-ordinate all travel and diary management
- Deliver client reports, brochures and any associated correspondence, therefore touch-typing skills are required (to 60wpm)
The appointed candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills with a strong ability to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. You will be an organised and confident individual, who possesses excellent interpersonal skills with an approachable demeanour.
If you are seeking a role that offers some flexibility to your working day, my client would consider candidates looking to work on that basis and are offering a great office location, coupled with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this position further, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.