- Up to GBP27000.00 per annum
- UK, South West & Wales
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 9th January 2019
- Job Type
Property/Real Estate Team Secretary, Bristol, Full-Time, 3 Month Temporary Assignment, Salary Expectations £27,000 Per Annum
My client is an international multi-disciplinary consultancy and is currently recruiting for a temporary Team Secretary to join their offices in Bristol. The role will be to provide support to two Directors and to other departments where required.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Producing accurate reports, letters and other documents
- Extensive Diary Management
- Audio-Typing where requirement
- Accurate and up to date filing of correspondence and other documentation.
- Dealing with expenses and travel arrangements
- Following all departmental procedures including Health & Safety support to surveyors
- All ad hoc administrative duties such as filing, photocopying etc.
- The Team Secretary may be required to help out with office administration such as:
- Incoming post - open, date stamp and pass to office partner. Outgoing post - copy, prepare, frank and post.
- Filing. Creating electric and hard copy files. Archiving.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Extensive experience in digital dictation
- Accurate typing speeds, minimum 45-50 wpm
- Experience of working with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- At least 1-year experience within a secretarial role
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with clients, all levels of staff and other external contacts are essential.
To apply for this role please apply directly to this advert by uploading the most recent copy of your CV.