Yardi Voyager Reporting Analyst
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 2nd September 2019
- Job Type
Yardi Report Analyst
Permanent Full Time
£55,000 - £65,000
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Yardi Report Analyst at one of the largest Real Estate fund management companies in the world. This role joins the Business Solutions Operations team and will involve working closely with key business stakeholders on an existing business change programme.
This critical workstream also includes producing high quality Management Information, enhancement and development of the Yardi Voyager platforms reporting capability, including the delivery of reports and extracts from the Yardi System (and other upstream systems).
- You will be responsible for the design and production of high-quality Management Information and reports.
- You will also contribute to the design, development and running of the off-system data capture model.
- Work to a project plan and meeting strict business and project timescales, within budget and to the agreed level of quality.
- Maintain positive and effective relations with key business stakeholders and members of the Business Solutions Operations team.
- Design and document new business processes and procedures, with the end goal of ensuring data consistency and integrity.
Key Person Specifications:
- The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Real Estate property management, fund accounting, performance measurement and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of working with complex data and Real Estate systems (ideally Yardi Voyager).
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with databases, SQL and report writing tools.
- Proven track record in a similar role, ideally in a fund management or property management environment, and recent experience of a similar multi jurisdiction data requirements.
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you possess financial services/investment management experience within a similar structured, highly regulated organisation.
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and time management skills.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or get in contact with Chris Raymond at Cobalt.