HR Business Partner
- GBP38000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- HR, HR
- 27th January 2020
- Job Type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner to join my client's HR team based and become an integrated part of their team. The HR Business Partner will play an important role in partnering with key stake holders across the Head Office.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a specialist adviser and expert on all employee relations issues, to ensure successful and timely resolution and mitigation of risk
- Assisting in driving internal HR process improvement and support the Head of HR on operational optimisation across the business
- Building and managing relations with all internal and external stakeholders to provide a proactive exceptional customer service, ensuring a positive image and awareness of the company is always promoted
- Partnering with other members of the HR team to ensure that outputs are delivered in line with stakeholders' expectations
- Delivering training on workforce issues including company policies, performance management and appraisal processes
- Driving initiatives on staff engagement
- Mentoring junior members of the HR team
- Supporting on the research, design and implementation of a range of people-focused HR project work/initiatives such as wellbeing and management development
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent experience
- Strong employee relations background (disciplinary, grievance, sickness, absence, performance management.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient personality and confident communicator
- Ability to influence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who provide excellent progression opportunities and a great working environment.