Learning and Development Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
- UK, London
- HR, HR
- 12th March 2020
- Job Type
I am currently recruiting a L&D Manager for my client in Central London to join the business, hit the ground running and become an integral part of the team. They want someone who understands and demonstrates that the how is just as important as the what.
You will work in a team of 4 (reporting onto the Head of L&D) and be involved in both designing (from scratch) and delivery (60%).
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company with a great culture!
- SDI accreditation is essential
- You can fully design learning inventions, from scoping the need, to creating the content and materials needed - these will be for face to face, virtual and digital learning sessions
- Excellent at delivering training (121/group/training/facilitation/coaching/mentoring)
- Strong influencing skills especially with senior stakeholders
- Enjoy working in fast paced environments and managing time and priorities