Commercial lawyer | North Shore based
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Solicitors
- 5th February 2018
- Job Type
A perfect opportunity for a Corporate/Commercial lawyer that has a few years experience under their belt to join a progressive and energetic mid tier North Shore practice. The work is diverse and and you'll be working under two experienced partners who have a genuine interest in your professional development. The firm has a good system for rewarding its staff and recognising that their is a life outside of work.
About the work:
- mergers and acquisitions
- joint ventures
- corporate advisory work
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Financing and banking
- Franchising and licensing
- Trust formation and asset protection
- Energy and Construction projects
- Securities advice
- Shareholding arrangements
- 2+ years PQE in a top tier or well-regarded Corporate/Commercial team
- A good academic record
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player who enjoys 360 degrees involvement in the work they do
You might be someone that enjoys corporate and commercial law work but aren't getting the breadth or depth of experience that you desire in seeing deals that you're working on from beginning to end. This is a chance to be fully involved in the work you do and act for both larger and smaller clients to enable you to develop a well rounded commercial skillset.
To find out more, contact Anand Ranchhod on (09) 601 9302 or email your CV and academic transcript to email@example.com.