Inhouse- Junior Legal Counsel
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 10th December 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a leading company within the retail industry. They are expanding their legal team to hire a junior legal counsel to join their Singapore office.
- Draft, review and negotiate a range of legal agreements
- Provide legal advice to the business units including but not limited to intellectual property matters, franchising issues, and service agreements
- Ensuring the compliance and application of company policies
- Recognized degree in Law
- Preferably called to the Bar in Singapore but not mandatory
- 1-3 PQE
- Good interpersonal skill to work with various stakeholders
- Meticulous, and able to work independently
This is a fantastic opportunity for any lawyers looking to make the move in-house and join a well-branded company with proper guidance.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1325169