Inhouse- Legal Counsel
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 10th December 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a leading European Private Equity Firm and they are looking to hire their first legal counsel for their Singapore office as part of their expansion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide transactional legal counsel on complex M&A, financing and investment fund-related activities
- Manage and guide transactions to reach finalization, applying legal experience and commercial acumen to decision making
- Manage the review of contracts and other legal documents and highlighting key risks
- Recognized law degree with 5 to 8 PQE
- Strong transactional M&A experience gained from top-tier law firms
- Experience in cross-border transactions required as the company invests across the SEA region
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive deal environment and effectively manage external legal advisors
This is an ideal role for candidates who are looking to move in-house and are passionate about being involved in both the commercial and legal aspects of M&A transactions. There is guidance provided by the General Counsel based overseas and the candidate will have the autonomy to run the legal desk in the Singapore office.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1325169