Inhouse Senior Legal Counsel (Real Estate)
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 10th December 2018
- Job Type
Our client who is one of the leading real estate companies in the region is looking to expand their legal team and hire a new senior level lawyer to join their established legal team in Singapore.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Liaise with government authorities, banks, joint-venture parties and external counsel over legal matters.
- Provide legal advice on regulatory, general corporate, commercial, real estate, employment matters, risk and other operational aspects of the business in South East Asia.
- Manage and draft agreements and assist project financing, M&A and investment activities.
- Ensure consistent quality standards in drafting and vetting of agreements.
- Assist to provide legal and regulatory advice for M&A and joint venture transactions in the Asia Pacific region.
- Recognized law degree
- Admitted to Singapore Bar
- 10 years of work experience in M&A and general corporate work.
- Experience in the property industry sector preferred.
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company in the real estate industry. They have an established legal team in place and are open to candidates coming straight from private practice.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1325169