Insolvency & Restructuring | HK
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Solicitors
- 10th February 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a leading and progressive international law firm. They hire they best of the best with great support systems and training and development opportunities in place. They are interested in considering a NZ qualified lawyer for a role in its Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency team, based in Hong Kong. This role will see you working with banks, liquidators, receivers, debtors and creditors in dealing with distressed assets and enforcing recovery of assets. You'll be dealing with advisory firms over various types of assets and learning from specialist partners in this field. The team is led by two well respected and internationally recognised partners, one with origins from NZ.
- top tier firm experience in commercial litigation, insolvency, restructuring and/or B&F
- an interest in working with an international clientele and this area of litigation
- a strong university academic record
- being bilingual in Mandarin is a bonus but not required for the role
- drive and ambition to build a successful legal career
For further information, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 2746 186 or email your CV and academic record by clicking 'APPLY' now.