- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 15th March 2019
- Job Type
A leading research-driven pharmaceutical company is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their team based in Korea.
Position: Legal Counsel
Reporting to: Head of Legal based in Singapore
Based in Korea, the incumbent will be a part of the APAC Legal team assisting the Head of Legal in managing legal and compliance risks
* Provide commercially-minded legal support and advice on a broad range of legal matters
* To review and advise the business units on the impact of new and upcoming regulations
* To draft, review and negotiate contracts and other legal documentation
- Degree in law from a recognised university with at least 2-4 years PQE.
-Legally Qualified in Korea
- Prior experience in healthcare, medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.