- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 27th September 2019
- Job Type
An opportunity has arisen in a renowned financial institution. They are seeking a Legal Counsel to join their established legal team globally.
- Facilitate the coordination of the agreements/documentation issues with credit units, product business desks, operations, tax on documentation/legal transaction management matters till finalization of agreements
- Setting up swaps and derivatives trading lines with a variety of corporate clients, banks and non-bank financial institutions.
- Review, vet, negotiate, prepare Credit Support Annex (CSA), treasury/trading products/structured product/securities, bullion & futures agreements
- Review and negotiate amendments for derivative documentation and associated agreements
- Commonwealth qualified lawyer
- 3-5 years of experience working in a law firm or financial institutions
- Good familiarity of Credit Derivatives (eg, default swaps, default options, and basket swaps)
We are keen to consider applications who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill the role.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1551173
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031