- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 15th April 2019
- Job Type
Our Client is the top 5 player in FMCG industry with a global revenue exceeding $500M. Focusing on the region, you will be responsible for providing legal advice and support by partnering with the business to understand and facilitate the company's strategy and goals while ensuring legal risks are appropriately recognized and addressed.
- Partner with and provide legal guidance for key projects and business activities across commercial, marketing, finance, operations and procurement
- Ensure corporate compliance with changes in laws and regulations
- Proactively identify opportunities for business growth
- Perform day-to-day business and legal affairs-related tasks
- Support the development and refinement of risk & compliance framework
- Law Degree from a Recognised University
- Qualified in Common Law Jurisdiction
- At least 5 years of relevant experience working with a Recognised Law Firm and Industry experience, Preferably in FMCG or E commerce space.
- Some knowledge of global tax issues would be preferable.
This role offers excellent growth opportunity as the company expands its business in SEA.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1551173