- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 1st October 2019
- Job Type
An exciting new position has arisen for a lawyer to join the legal team of a well-known property investment company based in Singapore. This is a newly created position and you will be part of a team of a sophisticated legal team.
- Provide legal advice on regulatory, general corporate, commercial, real estate, employment matters, risk and other operational aspects of the business in South East Asia.
- Manage and draft agreements and assist project financing, M&A and investment activities in South East Asia.
- Liaise with government authorities, banks, joint-venture parties and external counsel over legal matters.
- A good degree in Law with minimum 5 years of experience.
- At least 2-3 years of private practice experience in top Singapore or international law firm. In-house experience is beneficial but not essential.
To be successful you must have a strong academic background and trained at a highly regarded law firm. Excellent opportunity for lawyers who would like to move in-house for career advancement.
License No. 12C6031 / EA. Reg. ID R1551173
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031