Litigation lawyers | multiple roles
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Solicitors
- 30th August 2018
- Job Type
If you're a litigation lawyer and you've been considering a change or would like to discuss your options within the market, get in touch with us to discuss any of the below positions further and see if this could be your next career move.
- Senior litigator (8+ years experience) within a leading city firm - work will have a focus on insurance and insolvency work. High profile cases, with the opportunity to get into court and the chance to work alongside two partners that head the team.
- Mid or Senior level litigator (6+ years experience) within a large firm working with industry leading experts well regarded for their insolvency work and where some civil work would be involved too. There will be a regular stream of hands on court work and the ability to work with a good degree of autonomy as 2IC to the partners.
- Junior Litigator (1-2 years PQE) - mid tier firm where the work has a focus on insurance, employment and some commercial litigation matters. You will be able to build your litigation skills well under one on one mentorship from two partners. You will have at least 1 year's post qualification experience in litigation.
- Associate level litigator (5+ years PQE) - mid-sized city fringe firm. Working within a lean litigation team, you'd be involved in varied dispute resolution files that have a civil focus with a good level of autonomy. Some criminal and employment law work would be involved too if you were interested in that area.
- Junior Litgator (1-3 years PQE) - leading national practice where you'd get involved in civil and commercial litigation disputes. There would be a good gamit of work including insurance litigation, competition law, trade practices, contract disputes and product liability claims. Clients range from large corporates to high net worth individuals. Strong academics required.
For further information, email your CV and academic record to email@example.com or contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 2746 186.