Professional Support Lawyer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Management
- 17th October 2018
- Job Type
Our client has a unique opportunity for a Professional Support Lawyer to join its growing team. The firm is known for having a great culture where staff are well-respected and partners are supportive. The firm practices across a number of areas including property, corporate, commercial, litigation, private client and resource management. This is a unique opportunity to harness your skills in a new environment, where you can take ownership and truly make a difference to the firm you're in.
About the role:
You'll be involved in knowledge management, preparing materials for business development and training purposes, precedent development, researching case law, presenting to staff and keeping abreast of relevant changes across key practice areas. You will work collaboratively with staff at various levels to understand their needs and how documents and services can be delivered to a higher standard.
- 7+ years experience as a corporate/commercial or litigation lawyer
- Experience gained within a large law firm or well-regarded practice
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for the ongoing development of people within the legal profession and an ability to take leadership in this role
- A track record of success within your previous roles
Flexible working or part time hours can be considered for the right person. You may be a senior lawyer looking for a change of role that utilises your legal background or perhaps you're returning from parental leave and are interested in a role that doesn't have time billing pressures. Whichever the case, get in touch with us to explore if this opportunity is for you.
For further information, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 2746 186 or email your CV and academic record to email@example.com