Regional Compliance, APAC
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 30th August 2019
- Job Type
Our Client is a multinational in the Medical Device industry with a significant global footprint and impressive market standing. Due to business expansion, there currently exists an opportunity for a high-calibre compliance professional to join them.
· Assumes primary ownership, responsibility and accountability for compliance matters where required and applicable.
· Provide compliance leadership and counsel to the senior leadership team and internal stakeholders in APAC region.
· Collaborate and work closely with Ethics & Compliance to drive compliance initiatives and programs in APAC.
Essential Skills / Experience
· At least 10 years of regional compliance experience
· Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage
· Experience in general ethics and compliance matters, familiarity with US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, European and APAC countries' anti-corruption laws
· Able to travel as needed
· Experience with working in a global and matrix organization
We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill the role.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031