Regional Compliance Counsel, AP
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 10th May 2019
- Job Type
The Regional Compliance, Investigations position for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region will be responsible for conducting confidential internal investigations. This person will work closely and collaboratively with legal and compliance team members in the global and regional offices, and external investigation-related vendors and consultants.
- Conduct internal investigations in APAC, under the direction and legal oversight of the Director, Compliance Counsel, Investigations.
- Develop remediation plans and policy changes to address potential compliance issues in APAC, including those identified through investigations.
- Degree in Law and Qualified to the New York Bar
- 8-12 years of compliance experience, ideally conducting corruption-related internal investigations in health care/life sciences industry
- Experience drafting investigation-related documents
This will be an ideal role for candidate with strong investigations expertise willing to take on head role in the region.
License No. 12C6031
EA. Reg. ID R1551173