Regional Compliance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 1st April 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a European MNC and they are one of the world's largest manufacturer with a large focus on R&D. They are looking for an experienced compliance individual to contribute to the organisation's success.
Title: Regional Compliance Manager
- Develops and implements effective compliance training programs within the Asia, India, Middle East
- Keeps abreast of laws and regulations and their evolution
- Independently investigates and acts on matters related to compliance
- To provide timely update to Senior Management of regulatory changes and issues, and facilitate conduct of Compliance Committee meeting
Mandatory education and degree:
- Bachelor's degree in legal related discipline is preferred.
- 8-10 years of compliance experience gained in reputable multinational, with a focus on the above region
- Solid knowledge and experience in data protection and implementation of compliance policies in particular anti-bribery is required.
Due to aggressive business expansion, there currently exists an opportunity for a high-calibre compliance professional to join them.
License No. 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1551173